This blog is more than it seems, its not just another Facebook Archive. Recognizing an essential fact that in todays social media craze there is always room for one more. Additionally once content is placed on Facebook, its pretty much "up for grabs" and public domain, from the point of view of rebroadcasting.
Inside Facebook
Friday, June 17, 2011
The REAL Cost of Social Media for Business
The REAL Cost of Social Media for Business: "his infographic is really helpful. Actually, when I started social media marketing I thought that everything is free and as I go along I observed that I should render time for it and, as what you said earlier in this post, even emotional stress. Thus, there were times also that I am seeking for assistance from the experts to help me in my activities as well as how to make things right in my own blog site. Thanks"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment